Monday, February 14, 2011

And A Very Merry Birthday Toooooo ME!!!

I have had the MOST AMAZING 27th Birthday!!

Two days of just pure awesome and good friends AND family! Thank you so much to everyone who went out with me and made my first Washington birthday so wonderful - ESPECIALLY considering my husband couldn't be here to pick up some of the slack!

 My Momma got me Tulips!!

Aunt Leanne & Ken came over and took me to dinner on the 13th!

 I went out and got my toes done!

I mean come on, pretty toes AND a massage! Spells perfect birthday activity to me!

 Then Ashley and K came over!


 And brought a HEART SHAPED PIZZA! Which we then cut EXACTLY the way it usually happens! HAHAHHA!

 But this, this was the best part - Ash surprised me with a box of chocolates with birthday candles shoved into them! Seriously - AMAZING
Kaleb helped me blow them out :)

And this was just what I have pictures of!! I couldn't even show you the manager of Silvercity singing me Happy Birthday in Italian in front of 6 of my friends! Or the learning how to snorkel in a jacuzzi!

Holiday birthdays can totally suck, especially when your significant other cant be there with you. But this year, totally not the case. This year was absolutely wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment