Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Uninspired, but Busy

I've been finding myself 'drafting' a bunch of blog posts, but never loving them enough to post... I feel uninspired at best...

Here's a quick, what's been going on:

  • Staying with the brother & sister-in-law, which is going great!! 
 

  • Took a quick flight to Boise, ID to visit with my mom and step-dad, pick up my dog, and drive back down to San Diego with our other car. Milli and I had a great trip back down, stopping by the Ely, NV, Train Museum and staying in Las Vegas for a night.

 Milli hated Las Vegas, obviously.
  • Joined a gym
  • Spent 1.5 hours in our wonderful CA DMV... ugh....
  • Chad promoted to Staff Sergeant 

  • I turned 29
My super cool present from Chad!
  •  Chad was awarded Navy Commendation Medal - his highest honor to date.

  • Put our first offer in on a condo... weird to think someone thinks we have a couple hundred grand to spend on something...
And that's our life to date :) Not bad, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment