Friday, September 3, 2010

Let's Go Mariners! *Clap Clap*

Yet another great day in Seattle!!

It all started with me taking two buses to get to the ferry terminal - which was much easier than I thought, and only $2 instead of $12 for parking! It was awesome. Made it in plenty of time, to walk around downtown Bremerton, and run into a friend! From the ferry I had an amazing view of Mount Rainier. Once in Seattle, I met up with a new friend of mine, Shawn and his wife. We did a little shopping, got a little coffee, and ended up waiting for Chad to arrive, at The Pike Brewery (they have the most amazing Heirloom Pale Ale).

The game starting in just 30 minutes, we said goodbye to Shawn, and high-tailed it to Safeco Stadium - only 15-20 blocks away!

Chad got the tickets for us from work - for free! - one of those, right place at the right time, deals. The tickets WERE AMAZING! We were 16 rows from the first base line. I could see the dirt! I could read the back of the jerseys! It was crazy - I was actually confused for parts of the game because I couldn't see EVERYTHING at once!




Safeco was pretty cool. It felt small, had a great view of downtown and the food! Ohhhh the food! Fantastic!

There was this note on the back of the seats in front of us: Which made everything all the funnier, cause every time there was a pop-fly I covered my head! When we had first sat down, Chad's eyes lit up! Very excited by the possibility of catching a foul ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment