Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday!

Its Super Bowl XLVI - Giants vs Patriots!

I'm not rooting for either team, really, this year... Not once the Chargers (no surprise), Packers and 49ers got booted out.... but Super Bowl isn't about the teams - its about the junk food!!

Anyways - since its a celebration day - I thought I'd post a bunch of pictures I've taken recently. Pictures of things that caught my eye :)

 The Super Bowl Pumpkin!! 
(I finally found a good reason to carve it!)

 REAL icicles hanging off our overhang!!

 I thought this tree looked like it was on fire! 
I love the colors around here!

 Super weird: this is a patch of ice/snow that has been dripped on, forming these weird spikes of ice in the grass.

 This is an MRI image of my jaw - see the dark squiggle next to the carrot looking bone? Yup... thats not supposed to look like that... 

You know... testing the surface tension of peanut butter... yup, it has it.

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment