Saturday, May 26, 2012

Smile! Ginko

I have decided that I just don't have that much to talk about, all the time, to write interesting blogs. So, in the cases where I just don't think we've done anything very noteworthy, I'm going to start posting something that made me smile that day (or a day very near the posting)!

Ginkos on the Campus



Everyday that I go to school, I park in generally the same area, and on my way to campus, I walk under a row of my favorite trees - Ginko biloba trees.

This particular day it had been raining on my way onto campus, then on my way home I looked up and saw the most beautiful sight a pacific-northwesterner could see: blue sky.

2 comments:

  1. Where, on campus, is that stand of trees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a parking lot - referred to as "the pit" - on the south end of campus. Near the place you get parking permits and the Tec-d classes. There is a set of stairs that goes down from campus to the parking lot - they are along there.

    ReplyDelete