Sunday, April 21, 2013

So Much Packing Paper! I'm Drowning!!

Hello Blog! Oh, how I've missed you!

This has been the busiest week ever! In a good way!

Chad and I finally found the perfect new place! Its only a mile from the beach, walkable to a bunch of businesses (everything BUT a bar, which made me just the teentiest bit sad) and AWESOME! But anywho, moving in has been taking up my entire brain and body! I'm so tired! It's all because JUST as we signed the lease - Chad had to go back to work, and has been there pretty much non-stop since then! ARG!

I've just now started getting the place looking less like a hoarder abode and more like a home.

Hoarder Abode

Home-ish

And Ikea has been our friend - but just a little bit... only a bed frame... a night stand... and a dinner table...


More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment